Thursday, February 7, 2013

3DC to Railworks - Table of Contents


Yea, I know you want to. To model your very own locomotive.... yea. But take it from me, it takes months and you learn a ton, and invariably you just go back to the basics and build up. I have written this index in the order I feel will get you to that final milestone. The biggest, meanest most intense model you can make for Railworks.


I will add to this list as I finish writing more tutorials. The items without a link are in progress, so visit often and enjoy.


Modeling
1: The Basics
2: Blowing Smoke
3: Do you have depth?
4: Making a Speed Warning Sign
5: Lighting with Children
6: Making a Wayside Signal
7: Create a loft for your children
8: Locomotive
* Shaders


Route Creation
8: Placing lotsa lofts
11: For the Route Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
12: Don't worry if you broke the rules... you can change them!

Scenario Creation
13: Test Your Track

No comments: