Friday, November 23, 2012

Stuck in a rut

The last few weeks have been hectic, with work deadlines, Thanksgiving day events happening at my son's school, and all three boys and myself getting seasonal cold. It dampens when the creative spark lights up in me, which unfortunately has not been when the kids are all in bed (surprisingly its just after I wake up in the morning). Lets just say I am in a serious rut.

I haven't been completely idle though. MadMike has put a number of repaints to QA and super-detailing projects on my plate, and Hack has given me some goals to focus on with my models. Then there is the  second tutorial from Jerry. Its on hold for the moment while I figure out the best way to fix the next step that deals with hooking up the LUA script to the model. The problem is that Kuju signal SDK has a major bug in it with two headed signals. The original workaround was to simply copy the default Kuju US signal LUAs from from the product to your signal folder, but with the monetization of Kuju US you may not have those LUAs, and there may be a legal issue to copying them for public use. Once I get past this issue I will finish up the series.

 To wrap up I will leave you with a  small teaser on what I was working on last night...


Its still months away from getting done, so don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment