Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RWA donationware is now TS 2012 compliant!

It may have taken awhile, but it was worth the wait. GreatNortherner of Golden Age of Railroading and Mr Cowen of Britkits have put the finishing touches on their rolling stock to bring them up to TS 2012 standards for the RWA donationware package. This means I need to revisit my repaints and make sure everything works nicely. So far all I have needed to do is repackage my work using the new files. I will try to finish up before the end of the month, and I am off to a good start. You can now download SP woodchip gondola, and the SSW 40ft HiCube from the RWA file library.



Stay tune while I work through the rest of my repaints. I will announce their availability when they are ready for downloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment