Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CC Progress (2011-09-27)

I am happy to report that the SBHH errors seem to be intermittent, and are probably due to loading decals. I also am proud to say that I have completely laid out decals all the way to Sacramento. I will make Sacramento the new stopping point for now (I plan to include Roseville... but that will be a monster) and hopefully complete the main line by the end of October.

The remaining tasks for this are to:

  • Fix the line between Santa Clara and San Jose
  • Fix the line between Newark and Centerville (Fremont)
  • Complete the line between Richmond and Benicia
  • Complete the line between Davis and Sacramento

After this I will finish up work on all the small yards and branches. Then I can hand it off to MadMike to QA (which could take a month or three).

No comments:

Post a Comment